Genisis Cosplay Contest
To celebrate the successful funding of “GENISIS #1”, The new supernatural-action drama comic by Scattered Comics, we have created a new cosplay contest. Your challenge is to cosplay as one of the characters from the series. You can find character sheets for each character Below this Page. **To see more of the GENISIS Comic Book visit the current campaign site here... http://kck.st/3j4zdm7
You may enter the competition either as a individual or a group. There will be 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners. However, All Entries will have their pictorial submissions along with Credit info and link of your choice automatically published both on all Social websites and a special Cosplay Edition of GENISIS #1 (Release date November 2021) and given a free copy for participating!! That’s right! Everyone will get something for participating! Also...
1st Place Winner (Front Cover - Centerfold): Have their Cosplay photo made into a variant collector's edition comic book cover for GENISIS #1!!! And have a 2nd photo of them as the Centerfold. This Winner will Receive 15 free copies of this comic.
2nd Place Winner (Back Cover - Centerfold): Have their Cosplay printed on the back cover of the collector's edition comic book of GENISIS #1!!! This Winner will Receive 10 free copies of this comic.
3rd Place Winner (Interior Back Cover): Have their Cosplay printed on the inside back cover of the collector's edition comic book of GENISIS #1!!! This Winner will Receive 5 free copies of this comic.
The contest will be judged by a panel of 4 judges consisting of Jason Dube (Creator/Writer of the series), Miss Misery (Horror Hostess & Publisher), Cosplayer Kirsty Johnson , and Cosplay Contest Judge Frankie Vanity.
We want to make this a fun promotional event so the main rule is to be as creative as possible and HAVE FUN!!!
1. You must be 18-years old or older to be accepted to participate.
2. All pictorial submissions (Minimum 2 Photos) should be at least 300dpi for printing purposes and emailed to Jason Dube (email@example.com). All emailed images must be in a JPEG, TIFF, or PNG format. Please make sure you attach your contact info as well as a written consent you understand the rules and permission to publish your photos in the special edition comic book.
3. All submissions must be received by September 10th, 2021
4. All cosplayers must be dressed as a character in GENISIS to be considered for judging.
5. Entry into this contest constitutes an agreement by the entrants to allow SCATTERED COMICS to use their likeness/image, pictures, etc in any current/future advertisement, promotion, or products.